Hong Kong has the title of "Pearl of the Orient", all because she was East meets West, the existing strong oriental flavor, there was nurtured at the West. After years of baptism, Hong Kong has bred its own unique culture. Jubilee will take you to explore the other side of this bustling cosmopolitan city in Asia behind.
1. ride to visit the ancient city of Tung Chung, Chung ancient city was built in the Southern Song Dynasty, but former soldiers practice shooting drills in flood control and land.
2. Skyplaza Cinema 4D Extreme Hong Kong International Airport: Aviation Discovery Centre to genuinely interesting, exciting stimulus facilities
3. Enjoy lunch on the Island
4. visited Tung Chung River river basin of LUOHANCI and Shek Mun Kap, experience ancient Qianxiu Tour
1. visited the former site of the Hong Kong Wan Chai Gap Police Station Police Museum, the museum shows the Hong Kong Police Force was established since 1844 historical data and various defense tool that allows you to learn more about the development of the Hong Kong Police Force.
2. to the first peak of Victoria Peak, Hong Kong Island, Hong Fu Wang views.
3. enjoy a buffet lunch on the Island or Cantonese meal.
4. visited Hong Kong Planning and Infrastructure Exhibition Gallery, inside display a series of planning and infrastructure projects implemented by the Hong Kong Government, recognizing the development of Hong Kong into a modern metropolis of construction by former fishing village.
1. memorial commemorates the return of Hong Kong handover to China and the construction of large-scale architectural landmark.
2. Punta win Koon including cornices pottery, carved beams, craft fine detail.
3. Visit the famous bean products can plant their production process
4. lunch vegetarian meal at Fanling win Koon Peng
1. Lookout Tower is located in Tai Po Waterfront Park to commemorate the reunification of China and the construction of large-scale architectural landmark.
2. Punta win Koon cornices pottery, carved beams, craft fine detail.
3. Aroma Park, the garden, someone explain the effect of lavender.
4. lunch vegetarian meal in Punta win Koon
1. visit Sweetheart cakes confectionery factory modern production processes.
2. Kat Hing Wai was built by the early Southern Song Dynasty, iron chain is the village of monuments.
3. Hong Kong Equestrian Centre quiet, let the children try riding adult fun!
1. Ma Wan Park for Hong Kong people to add a rich sense of health and education, a new attraction.
2. Yuen Yuen Institute Chongfeng Ru, Buddhism and Taoism saint was built in 1950.
3. Tung Chung Fort is akin to walking the Great Wall offers a unique experience.
4. Skyplaza let everyone explore the fascinating aviation knowledge and highlight Hong Kong's aviation industry.
1. in the morning to visit the Hong Kong Park, with water as the design theme is a modern park of the best examples.
2. Museum of Tea Ware 2 Park, is a Chinese tea culture to the theme of the museum, so the participants a deeper understanding of the history of Chinese tea.
3. lunch buffet or Cantonese meal.
4. in the afternoon to visit the Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defence, has built a hundred years of history together, there are a wide range of military models and historical models, fine taste of Hong Kong fishing village era.
1. in the morning to visit the Chi Lin Nunnery - Hong Kong's distinctive buildings and attractions.
2. In addition to the Kowloon Walled City Park, and its model of ancient Chinese gardens are fully expose the evolution of the Walled City of course.
3. Enjoy Cantonese
4. pm to visit Noah's Ark, "Noah's Ark" covering 270,000 square feet, is a reference to the "Bible" built by Ark described. Updated in 2013 opened two pavilions, including the Sun Pavilion and special museum to learn more mysteries of Genesis.
1. Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens is located in the northern slopes of Victoria Peak, full of Victorian garden features.
2. Peak elevation of over 500 meters, is the highest peak in Hong Kong Island.
3. lunch in the Central District hotel buffet or Cantonese meal.
4. Hong Kong Planning and Infrastructure Exhibition Gallery displays a series of planning and infrastructure projects implemented by the Hong Kong Government.
Ping Shan Heritage Trail, Ching Chung Koon, the Red House, the Tuen Mun Town Park, Gold Coast Day Tour
1. Ping Shan is one of the most historic areas of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Ping Shan Heritage Trail is the first witness of Cultural Heritage Trail past history and social development.
2. Ching Chung Koon was founded in 1950, the concept of garden Hiroshige, towering temples.
3. Tuen Mun Town Park is the only large green park area.
Ngong Ping 360 cable car, Ngong Ping Market, Po Lin Monastery, the Tsing Ma Bridge viewing platform one day tour
1. linking Tung Chung and Ngong Ping 360 Ngong Ping plateau with sweeping 360-degree panoramic scenery.
2. "Ngong Ping Village" to show the customs and culture of the Ngong Ping area.
3. "Po Lin Monastery" is Hong Kong's most popular Buddhist shrine.
4. "Tian Tan Buddha," is the world's tallest outdoor seated bronze Buddha, sitting on a three-tier altar.
1. Stanley is a well-known tourist destination in Eastern and Western cultures.
2. Murray House was built so one of the ancient continental few remaining buildings in Hong Kong.
3. Tai Tam dam belongs to British architecture, there are a hundred years of history.
4. buffet lunch on Hong Kong Island or Cantonese meal.
5. Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens filled with Victorian garden features
Travel Summary: Chi Lin Nunnery in Kowloon Walled City Park, Tung Chung Fort, Shek Mun Kap, LUOHANCI
1. Chi Lin Nunnery is a collection of high-level building construction techniques, religious thought and artistic concepts are built.
2. Kowloon Walled City Park is a model of ancient Chinese-style gardens.
3. Chung ancient city was built in the Southern Song Chun Xi-year period (early twelfth century).
4. Tung Chung River river basin more than a dozen villages, including: Cattle concave, Shek Mun Kap, pomegranate Po, and so on.
5. help Zhenglian Fu Qing pirate Cheung Po Tsai and sites such as the Old Town.
Tuen Mun Public Riding School, Tsui Shing Lau Lau Fau Shan, the Ping Shan Heritage Trail, sweetheart cake-baking plant day tour
1. Public Riding School, cum door archery court, Golf Centre and Adventure Park
2. Lau Fau Shan is famous for its seafood production. Where there are many seafood restaurants, attracting a large number of tourists coming.
3. Ping Shan is one of Hong Kong's oldest areas, witness the past history and social development.
4. visits made cakes cake factory modern production processes.
Yuen tree house, Kat Hing Wai, Old Market (Manchu a street), 18 townships large trees, Wen Tianxiang Park Day Tour
1. hundred tree house has a cultural, historical or important commemorative value.
2. Kat Hing Wai has 500 years of history, the village square around for Serbs living.
3. "Manchu a street," the former of which is one of the most prosperous market
4. large trees Tin Hau Temple, jointly built by the villagers and fishermen Shap Pat Heung
5. Tianxiang Park is commemorating sake of Wen Tianxiang